Boiler Replacement & Boiler Installation Glasgow
Boiler Installation, Boiler Replacement, and Central Heating Installation in Glasgow, East Kilbride, and Bearsden
From £1250 for a new boiler in East Kilbride and Bearsden.
Boiler replacement and gas central heating installation services are provided by Plumber Glasgow 247 Boiler Repairs throughout Glasgow and the surrounding regions, including East Kilbride and Bearsden, at extremely cheap prices.
We offer a fixed-price boiler replacement quote and may even schedule an appointment for the same day if necessary. One of our certified Gas Safe registered Heating Engineers will discuss a boiler installation that fits your budget and requirements.
We employ several qualified & experienced Boiler Installers at Plumber Glasgow 247 Boiler Repairs, and we can usually have your Boiler Replacement & Boiler Installation completed the next day in East Kilbride & Glasgow. If your boiler breaks down and you don’t have heat or hot water, you’ll need an emergency boiler replacement. Glasgow Boiler Repairs will do all possible to guarantee that you don’t go without heat or hot water for an extended period of time. Most of our Boiler Replacement services may be completed in a single day.
Choosing the right boiler and the right site to instal it can be intimidating and stressful, which is why, unlike other boiler companies, we utilise expert gas safe engineers for our quotes, rather than a surveyor with no knowledge of central heating services. Our Heating Engineers have extensive knowledge with all sorts of gas appliances and will be pleased to answer any questions you may have about your central heating system or boiler replacement, as well as assisting you in determining the optimum position for your new boiler.
Glasgow Boiler Repairs has established good working relationships with several of the UK’s leading boiler manufacturers. We get substantial discounts on boilers and equipment, allowing us to pass the savings on to our consumers. There is always a suitable boiler that can replace any sort of gas boiler you currently have.
From £1249, we can supply and instal a new boiler with a 5-12 year guarantee, depending on the brand, giving you piece of mind about your new boiler. We offer free quotations on all boiler brands, including Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Glow-Worm, and Viessmann.
All of our boiler replacements include a free programmable room thermostat and a chemical flush of the system, as well as a Landlord Gas Safety if required. Your new boiler must be serviced once a year to keep your guarantee valid, which we can do for £60. If you’re a landlord, you’ll need a safety certificate for your new boiler every year, which we can supply for £80 for the Landlord Gas Safety Certificate & Boiler servicing.
The combi boiler is the most frequent type of boiler we instal, as it delivers both heating and hot water. Installing this type of boiler has the following advantages. It can save on fuel bills because you only burn gas when the tap is in hot water mode, unlike system boilers that heat a hot water tank that you may not fully use. It provides instant hot water, unlike system boilers that heat a hot water tank located somewhere else in your home. It can save on fuel bills because you only burn gas when the tap is in hot water mode, unlike system boilers that heat a hot water tank that you may not fully use. The majority of these boilers are tiny and compact, making them simple to instal in a kitchen wall unit. This sort of boiler eliminates the need for hot water tanks and storage tanks, allowing you to save space. The operation of a combi boiler is extremely efficient.
When it comes to boiler replacement, we understand the importance of providing excellent customer service. Our highly qualified boiler installers will arrive on-site at the agreed-upon time and perform the following procedures.
Repair your boiler call us now !
1. Cover any areas of your home we’ll be working on with dust sheets to prevent harm to your floor covering.
2. Go over the installation to make sure you’re okay with how we’re going to do the boiler replacement and that you haven’t altered your mind since the quote.
3. Turn off and unplug your heating system.
4. Turn off the gas supply and inspect the pipes for any gas leaks.
5. If necessary, power cleanse your heating system.
6. Dispose of your old boiler as well as any unnecessary pipework.
7. Install your new boiler on the wall and connect it to the water and gas lines.
8. Connect the flue system to the boiler; this may require coring a hole in the wall if one does not already exist; if the flue is venting out the roof, we will have a roofer on-site to assist with this installation.
9. Add an inhibitor to the system and fill it with water to pressurise it.
10. Make sure there are no gas leaks by testing the gas supply.
11. Run the Boiler through all necessary tests.
12. Clear the area of the old boiler and any debris.
13. Clean up any spills and vacuum any locations where we have made a mess.
14. Provide instructions on how to operate the boiler and any controls to customers.
15. Completed all necessary paperwork, including a gas safety assessment and a boiler warranty.
The benefits of replacing your old boiler with a new ERP boiler can save you £310 per year on average, not to mention the labour and materials costs that consumers spend fixing their old boilers.
We can assist you with a Boiler Replacement in East Kilbride or a Complete Central Heating Installation in Glasgow. Get a free boiler quotation from us today. We’ll match any like-for-like quote you’ve received.
In Glasgow, East Kilbride, Bearsden, Milngavie, and Cumbernauld, Glasgow Boiler Repairs provides New Boiler Replacement, Electric Boiler Replacement, Central Heating Installation, and Boiler Installation.
- Latest Boiler Deals
- Boiler Quotes
- Replace Boiler
- Boiler Replacement Installation
- Boiler Repair
- New Central Heating System
- Newest Combi Boilers
Boiler Service Glasgow
- Best condensing boilers
- Based in Glasgow
- Heating and hot water sepcialists
- Combi boiler replaced
- Free boiler replacement quotes
- Central heating installation Glasgow
- Manufacturers warranty on most boilers
- Install your new boiler a time that suits you
- Heating engineers glasgow based
- Boiler installation in glasgow
- Offer power flushing
- We have gas safety certificate
Contact Us Below Or Call US on 0141 463 6863
Plumber Glasgow 24/7 covers most areas showing on the map below… any questions call or send us a message.
Address : 101 Maxwell St, Glasgow G1 4EP, United Kingdom
Telephone: 0141 473 6863
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
Places to find us –